Don't forget these...
Experience Enhanced Wellbeing With UMF™ 20+ Manuka Honey
Pure Monofloral Manuka Honey From New Zealand
Your health is important. After all, you only get one body. This high-grade manuka honey is packed with nutrients and essential vitality to help you live your best life. It’s more than just a premium food supplement or skincare aide, it’s straight from nature, as pure as it gets, and ideal for enhancing your wellbeing.
You can eat a spoonful a day™ for a boost of vitality, add it to your favourite herbal tea or smoothie for added sweetness and nutrients. It gives you energy on-demand, anytime, anywhere and as simple as a spoonful on the go. Use our honey for its unique healing properties and apply it directly to the skin to assist recovery.
Some of the most popular ways to use UMF™ 20+ include face and hair masks, remedying breakouts, helping wounds to heal and supporting the natural recovery from burns.
UMF™ 20+ Manuka Honey is ideal for people who live an active lifestyle and care for their internal and external wellbeing. We harvest this honey from hives in remote and undisturbed locations around Aotearoa New Zealand, where the air and landscape are clean and free from pesticides.
This honey is certified by The Detox Project to be glyphosate and agricultural pesticide-free, and it’s also Non-GMO.
We’re serious about supporting the environment, providing tried and tested products and ensuring that what you get is the real deal.
- 100% New Zealand Made: our pure manuka honey is ethically produced in New Zealand and we’re FernMark™ accredited, which is an endorsement by the government to prove that we are a reputable exporter. Our heritage goes back 3 generations to the 1930s, and quality is just as important to us today as it was back then.
- Traceable To The Source: every jar of monofloral manuka honey has a unique QR code that you can scan to find out where your honey originated. This will also show you the UMF™ certificate and proof of purity.
- Laboratory Tested: every batch is tested and verified for authenticity and purity. We work with Analytica Laboratories, one of the leading independent testing facilities, to ensure that we only sell the best quality manuka honey that meets or exceeds UMF™ standards.
- Halal Friendly: all of our manuka honey is approved as Halal by FIANZ.
- For a Better Tomorrow: sustainability is a journey, not a destination. We are committed to continually looking for ways to minimize our environmental footprint and support mother nature, all while caring for your personal wellbeing.
- Thoughtful Packaging: every jar of UMF™ 20+ Manuka Honey is packaged in BPA Free PETE plastic which is widely accepted for recycling, with a paper label and a cardboard box made from sustainably harvested timber.