Don't forget these...
Support Your Wellbeing With UMF™ 10+ Manuka Honey
Quality Assured Pure Manuka Honey From New Zealand
UMF™ 10+ Manuka Honey is a tasty natural supplement that comes from pristine locations around Aotearoa New Zealand. We guarantee it to be pure, authentic and utterly delicious. If your family lives an active lifestyle, this honey is ideal for helping you to be ready for anything. We recommend UMF™ 10+ for kids, teens, young adults and families.
There are so many ways that you can enjoy our UMF™ 10+ Manuka Honey. It’s great in beverages such as herbal drinks and smoothies, as a salad dressing or glaze, in marinades and BBQs, and so much more. It can be used to support minor cuts and abrasions, to help with acne breakouts, for face masks or even just eating a spoonful a day™.
Whether your teenagers are looking for a way to take care of their skin, or you’re wanting a suitable wellbeing boost the whole family can enjoy, UMF™ 10+ is an ideal activity amplifier to help you live your best life.
Our honey is pure, unmodified and perfect every time. We’re extremely proud of our product, and its New Zealand heritage and provenance. That’s why we go to great lengths to prove that what you’re getting is nothing less than the best - through stringent testing and quality standards.
- Monofloral Goodness: this manuka honey is sourced from clean and secluded locations where the bees mostly gather their nectar from manuka flowers. This results in a higher quantity of potentially health-giving compounds for your wellness.
- Proudly New Zealand Made: we’re proud of our heritage of three generations of beekeepers. We guarantee that 100% of the honey in your jar is ethically sourced from Aotearoa New Zealand. We are FernMark™ accredited, which means that we have been approved by the NZ Government as a reputable exporter.
- Meets Stringent Quality Standards: you can rest assured knowing that this jar of manuka honey is approved and certified by the UMF™ Honey Association. To get the UMF™ tick of approval, we are required to perform a range of tests on every batch to certify that it is authentic and pure. You can scan the QR code on the label to see the UMF™ certificate.
- Planet Friendly: our manuka honey comes in BPA free PETE jars that are most widely accepted for recycling in all countries. We use paper labels and our recyclable cardboard boxes are sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- Straight From Nature: our manuka honey is an organic, natural living food. It’s packed with pollen and enzymes, vitamins and minerals, and many other essential nutrients that bees produce to thrive.