Don't forget these...
Maximize Every Minute With UMF™ 15+ Manuka Honey
Authentic Top Quality New Zealand Manuka Honey
You’re living an active lifestyle and you care about what goes in (and on) your body. This UMF™ 15+ Manuka Honey is optimised for life, to help you get the most out of your day. It’s great for anyone who wants to be empowered for everyday wellness.
As UMF™ gradings increase (from 5+ to 26+), the manuka honey becomes rarer, more difficult to source and offers a wider range of potential benefits. UMF™ 15+ sits in the middle, between everyday wellness and more therapeutic uses. For this reason, it’s our all-time best selling Manuka honey.
Some of the most popular ways to use UMF™ 15+ include eating it straight for an immune boost, adding it to smoothies and teas as a healthy sweetener, pairing it with other superfoods for an extra wellness kick, helping with dandruff and acne, and soothing sore throats.
Your body is a temple, and the products you use directly affect your health. We go to great lengths to ensure that our UMF™ 15+ Manuka Honey is pure, unadulterated and sustainably produced.
- Purely Manuka: bees fly far and wide to forage for nectar that they transform into honey. This manuka honey is monofloral, which means that the nectar comes from one main source: manuka (Leptospermum scoparium).
- Proudly New Zealand Made: we’re New Zealand owned and operated from hive to jar, and we have been around for a long time - our business is steeped in three generations of beekeeping. You can trust that what you’re getting is the real deal. Pure, authentic and irresistibly appetizing.
- Quality Comes First: authenticity extends beyond just the product itself. Our commitment to customers is that we will never let you down. We’re always available to answer any questions, provide you with ideas for recipes and uses, and help in any way we can.
- Officially UMF™ Certified: this honey is approved and certified by the UMF™ Honey Association, the official industry body for New Zealand manuka honey. UMF™ accredited honey is subject to the highest testing standards for any honey in the world. What does this mean for you? We don’t just say it’s good, we prove that every batch meets these standards.
- Regenerative Apiculture: the manuka plant thrives in areas that are exposed to the elements. It helps to restore our native forests by providing canopy cover to protect the plants underneath, binding soil to prevent erosion and helping to kickstart the long term process of reforestation.